See What’s Available in The Meadows Senior Living Community
When it comes to senior living communities, it’s essential to find a senior community that feels like home. Our mission at The Meadows Senior Living is two-fold: we want to provide a sense of community and security for our residents while also allowing them independence and privacy. We strive to make the transition from living in your own home to living in our community as smooth as possible.
You’re never far from a friendly face and a helping pair of hands when you move into The Meadows Senior Living community. Benefits of living in our independent living senior apartments and assisted living senior apartments in Clarion, Iowa include accessibility to housekeeping, dining, medical care, and a full calendar of social activities to cater to our residents' social wellness.
If you and your partner are looking to downsize and live somewhere offering a convenient maintenance-free lifestyle, you’ll love living at The Meadows! If you’re a family member looking for a retirement community for a loved one, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one will be well taken care of at our community!
Woodlands Edge: Available Independent Living Senior Apartments at The Meadows
Senior living in Iowa never looked so good! Residents at Woodlands Edge independent living community enjoy life in maintenance-free senior apartments. Our kind and courteous staff provide residents with bathroom and kitchen cleaning services, centralized mail pickup and delivery, landscaping, and snow removal services, all included in their monthly base rent. All utilities are also included except telephone, internet, and cable, which are available to residents at affordable costs. Access to world-class healthcare is always nearby at Iowa Specialty Hospital. The unique combination of amenities, relaxing atmosphere, and access to quality care make the Meadows one of the best places to retire in the state of Iowa.
Our independent senior living apartments in Clarion, Iowa come in spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. We have the following available apartments for seniors in independent living:
Available Assisted Senior Living Apartments at The Meadows
No other assisted living facility in Iowa offers the great features and peaceful charm of the Meadows. Our assisted senior living apartments in Clarion, Iowa are ideal for seniors who require assistance with daily tasks but who still cherish their independence and privacy. Residents in our assisted living senior apartments have access to staff and medical care to ensure their physical wellness, as well as three meals a day, housekeeping, showering assistance, transportation services to medical appointments at Iowa Specialty Hospital, and more. Also included in the low monthly base rent are utilities (except telephone, internet, and cable), apartment maintenance and groundskeeping services, and monthly vital signs and weight assessment checks. The Meadows offers the best combination of affordability, amenities, and service for those seeking assisted living in Iowa.
Our assisted living apartments come in small, medium, and large one-bedroom floor plans. We have the following available senior assisted living apartments:
What You Should Look for When Considering Senior Apartments at A Senior Living Community
Choosing the right retirement community can be a challenging decision for many seniors. Here are the most critical factors influencing your decision:
- Mission – Don’t be afraid to ask each senior living community you’re considering about their mission. It’s important to find a retirement community with the same values, as well as one offering the right level of care and support for your lifestyle. This is a good starting point to help narrow your list while searching for your new home.
- Location – Where active senior living communities are located is another huge factor when determining which is best for your needs. Some seniors want to be close to their loved ones, while others may be looking for a peaceful rural setting far removed from the hustle and bustle of a big city. The historic town of Clarion, Iowa is a charming small community that boasts access to world-class healthcare at Iowa Specialty Hospital. Local points of interest include the Clarion Aquatic Center, the Heartland Museum, the 4-H Schoolhouse Museum, and the Artist Teddy Bear Museum.
- Cost – We strive to keep the costs of living at The Meadows as low as possible because we understand many seniors are on a fixed income. Prices are based on square footage with many utilities included. Remodeled apartments may have additional costs. Learn more about our affordable retirement community!
- Senior Living Amenities – Always ask what’s included in your monthly base rent. The most significant amenities about living at The Meadows are the spacious floor plans, maintenance-free living, access to entertainment and healthcare, and companionship with others in your peer group.
- First Impressions – Always go with your gut! First impressions matter when touring a senior living community. You should be able to visualize yourself living there and being comfortable with the campus, apartment floor plans, and amenities. Take a virtual apartment tour of our independent living and assisted living apartments today!
Schedule a Private Tour at The Meadows Senior Living Today
Looking for senior apartments for rent? Contact The Meadows Senior Living for more information or to schedule a private tour to see what life in our vibrant rural retirement community is like in person. We think you will agree that our unique combination of location and amenities makes us the best retirement community in Iowa.