See What’s Available in The Meadows Senior Living Community
When it comes to senior living communities, it’s essential to find one that feels like home. Our mission at The Meadows Senior Living is two-fold: we want to provide a sense of community and security for our residents while also allowing them independence and privacy. We strive to make the transition from living in your own home to living in our community as smooth as possible.
You’re never far from a friendly face and a helping pair of hands when you move into our senior living community. Benefits of living in our independent living senior apartments and assisted living senior apartments in Clarion, Iowa include accessibility to housekeeping, dining, medical care, and a full calendar of social activities. If you and your partner are just looking to downsize and live somewhere offering a convenient maintenance-free lifestyle, you’ll love living at The Meadows!
Woodlands Edge: Available Independent Living Senior Apartments at The Meadows
Residents at Woodlands Edge enjoy proximity to Iowa Specialty Hospital, as well as maintenance-free living with bathroom and kitchen cleaning services, centralized mail pickup and delivery, landscaping, and snow removal services, all included in their monthly base rent. All utilities are also included except telephone, internet, and cable, but they’re available to residents at affordable costs.
Our independent senior living apartments in Clarion, Iowa come in spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans. We have the following available apartments for seniors in independent living:
Available Assisted Senior Living Apartments at The Meadows
Our assisted senior living apartments in Clarion, Iowa are ideal for seniors who require assistance with daily tasks but who still cherish their independence and privacy. Residents in our assisted living apartments have access to staff and medical care, as well as three meals a day, housekeeping, showering assistance, transportation to medical appointments at Iowa Specialty Hospital, and more. Also included in the low monthly base rent are utilities (except telephone, internet, and cable), apartment maintenance and groundskeeping services, and monthly vital signs and weight assessment checks.
Our assisted living apartments come in small, medium, and large one-bedroom floor plans. We have the following available senior assisted living apartments:
What You Should Look for When Considering Senior Apartments
Choosing the right senior living community can be a challenging decision for many seniors. Here are the most critical factors influencing your decision:
- Mission – Don’t be afraid to ask each senior living community you’re considering about their mission. It’s important to find a retirement community with the same values, as well as one offering the right level of care and support for your lifestyle. This is a good starting point to help narrow your list while searching for your new home.
- Location – Where active senior living communities are located is another huge factor when determining which is best for your needs. Some seniors want to be close to their loved ones, while others may be looking for a peaceful rural setting far removed from bustling city life. Clarion, Iowa is a small town oozing with historic charm that boasts access to world-class healthcare at Iowa Specialty Hospital. Local points of interest include the Clarion Aquatic Center, the Heartland Museum, the 4-H Schoolhouse Museum, and the Artist Teddy Bear Museum.
- Cost – We strive to keep the costs of living at The Meadows as low as possible because we understand many seniors are on a fixed income. Prices are based on square footage with many utilities included. Remodeled apartments may have additional costs. Learn more about our affordable rates!
- Senior Living Amenities – Always ask what’s included in your monthly base rent. The most significant amenities about living at The Meadows are the spacious floor plans, maintenance-free retirement living, access to entertainment and healthcare, and companionship with others in your peer group.
- First Impressions – Always go with your gut! First impressions matter when touring a senior living community. You should be able to visualize yourself living there and being comfortable with the campus, apartment floor plans, and amenities. Take a virtual apartment tour of our independent living and assisted living apartments today!
Schedule a Private Tour at The Meadows Senior Living Today
Looking for senior apartments for rent? Contact The Meadows Senior Living for more information or to schedule a private tour to see what life in our vibrant retirement community is like for yourself. We know you’ll be happy to call The Meadows your new home, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!